Okaya Inverter Batteries
A superior quality is what distinguishes the extraordinary product from an ordinary one. All the inverter batteries may typically work the same but what make OKAYA batteries exceptional is its cutting edge technology, premier quality raw material and in-house manufacturing.
With OKAYA batteries forget about those power cuts. The Batteries are made using the exceptional 100% HADI tubular technology which provides unmatchable performance. The unique design makes it ultra low maintenance and easy to use. The batteries are manufactured with the latest HADI technology using 99.98% Pure lead and in 30% larger containers which increases the longevity of the batteries which gives a longer back up time and prevents frequent water topping. It employs the Latest PE envelope separator technology to prevent short circuiting.
Okaya Batteries have Bigger Containers to store 30% more electrolyte so that you need to do water topping less frequently.
Okaya make the spines by High Pressure ‘Hadi’ Casting Process at 100 bar. We make spines with low antimony lead alloy with selenium and tin to protect them from anodic corrosion.
LATEST PE ENVELOPE SEPARATOR TECHNOLOGY
Negative Plates are fully covered with Daramic USA polyethylene separators to prevent their shorting with positive plates.
Okaya imports the best quality primary lead with 99.98% purity . This ensures longer battery life.
Okaya's Advanced Grid Pasting Compound ensures quick recharging of the battery in frequent power outages.
Hydrogen vapors are trapped back by Ceramic Vent Plugs and condensed to water. This ensures cleanliness and safety along with minimal water loss. Hence, water topping requirement is less.
- Longer Life- It provides twice the life as compared to the conventional batteries.
- Extensive Application- Suitable for all your power back up needs.
- Heat Resistant- High resistance to temperature variation.
- High Cyclic Application- Best used for frequent and prolonged power outages.
- 100% Tubular ATT Technology battery
- HPDC technology terminals for durability
- Ceramic Water level indicators for easy to check water level
- Ultra low maintenance
- Paper Less Warranty*
- Best in class after sales service