E-RICKSHAW Battery FAQs
Capacity of OKAYA E-Rickshaw Battery Model OW ER-100 is 100Ah at C5
Capacity measured at C5 rating is 25% more than capacity at C20.
OKAYA E-Rickshaw batteries have capacity 100Ah @C5, whereas E-Rickshaw batteries of other companies have capacity 100Ah @ C20. Hence, OKAYA batteries have 25% higher capacity and consequently give higher mileage.
Average mileage per full charge of OKAYA battery is 100km at 320kg pay load.
Yes. OKAYA E-Rickshaw battery OW ER-100 is tested and approved by International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) as per AIS-048.
OKAYA E-Rickshaw battery OW ER-100 carries a 6 month free replacement warranty.
Yes. OKAYA E-Rickshaw batteries should be charged with Axiom or Microtek chargers.
OKAYA OW ER-100 gets completely charged in 8-10 hrs. with 12 A current using Axiom or Microtek charger.
Benefits / Advantages:
- Approved by ICAT.
- Exclusive grid design, alloy & Paste technology for E-Rickshaw battery.
- Resistant to vibration – polypropylene rugged ribbed container.
- In house chemical, physical and electrical testing laboratory facility to ensure the quality parameters.
- In house alloy formulations & oxide manufacturing process.
- Factory Charged – Ready to use.